Allan Wallace - Hobbies - Making Music
In all honesty, i never have the time to get enough practice to be really good, but I enjoy making music, having a jam, or just generally dossing about with musical implements.
• Washburn KC-70v (my favourite, has aftermarket TeslaTek VR series pickups)
• Washburn KC-40v (Currently on loan to a relative)
• Swift Les-Paul style guitar.
My Guitar Effects:
• Zoom GFX-8 (with built in pedal for wahwah type FX, and MIDI so you can backup & restore patches.)
- it's a good FX pedal, but in some ways I miss my Zoom 707-II, which served me well & had the added benefit of a built in basic drum machine.
• Yamaha something or other MIDI-capable with touch-response keys and all that Jazz.
My Amplifier & other recording gear:
• Carlsbro GLX-100 amp (when they still built them in Britain)
• Terratec DMX6-Fire 24bit 96KHz PCI audio card with 5.25" breakout box (fits nicely in a dvd bay)
- This is a really good bit of kit for the solo home music maker.
• Terratec Phase-88r rack PCI (a 19" rackmount multiple-channel 24 bit 96 KHz audio card, "pro" rather than "consumer")